Links

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Brain Fart Wednesday

There is one day of the week that I have no creativity or much else to say, especially during this time of the year when no much is really going on anywhere other than asking ourselves if it snowed.

Wednesday to me is just the day that any creative juices that I have are out of whack and taking time off, although yesterdays blog could have very well been a similar indication of that.

Maybe it's that I am just suffering from seasonal affective disorder from not having enough sunlight or it just could be that there is not a whole lot going on right now.

In the World of Sports the WVU Men's basketball team with a loss last week dropped to #9 in both polls. I think the Women moved up a spot to #24 and Super Bowl 50 has been set. The Carolina Panthers will be playing the Denver Broncos in what could very well be Peyton Manning's Swan Song of his career. Carolina has just been too tough this season, I have to go with the Panthers to pull this one off.

The WVU Men's baseball team will play an exhibition game against the Arizona Diamondbacks on February 29th this year in Arizona. The Diamondbacks are owned by WVU grad Ken Kendrick.

Yesterday I had to change my long standing Google + Saying that Abe Vigoda was still alive. Abe passed away yesterday at the age of 94. I have had the status of Abe Vigoda is Alive since Google first came out. It was a running joke that dates back to my college years. There is actually a long standing website dedicated to whether he was alive or not, this was the source of my status years ago. RIP Fish.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: