Links

Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday

Winter Storm Jonas is now part of our memories, the only problem is there are all kinds of reminders all over the place to remind us that Jonas was here and Mother Nature was just waiting to screw everyone's season up.

Today there are probably going to be a whole lot of closings around town, the area and the state as we are still trying to dig out from one of the worst single snow storms to ever hit the area.

My guess is even though that the temps are supposed to be above freezing today, that many area services will be closed today. This snowfall  impacted the area the area so bad, that even the main roads were not really functional yesterday morning, I can't even guess about secondary roads.

My intentions for today are to head into the office, but I'll wait to hear the official site opening status before making that decision. Collins Ferry I would imagine was not a priority to the State Roads Crew and I would hate to imagine how bad it may be. We'll have to wait and see however.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George this was minor and you have had it a lot worse previously.