Links

Friday, January 08, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well I am off work today, there some issues with the contracts at work and assigning tasks, so I'm going to be on a reduced work schedule for a while. I'm not sure what the future holds in store for me right now, but there may be some changes coming up.

Today I think I am going to go to Mom's and break down her Christmas Tree. We set it up in November and it has been up for a couple of months, so it's time for it to come down now that we have passed now. It's time to retire her Christmas 2015 Christmas tree and get it ready for 2016.

I'll probably do a little Sam's Club shopping today as well to make it a little easier on Michelle.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: