Links

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through all of the pictures that I have either taken with a camera, scanned or just plain stolen off of the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time that I like to post up and briefly relive here for everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task, and sometimes you do struggle in finding something to talk about, it's always a whole lot of fun regardless.

This weeks pic really doesn't go back that far in time. Tuesday Morgantown was hit was a Snow Squall and this city went into absolute gridlock. This picture was taken in front of our home right after I got home from work and right before Van Voorhis Road became a parking lot and shut down.

I actually called Michelle at work and told her to come home early as I foresaw the events that were about to and did take place in and around our home and city. We were both safe at home early as the chaos began all around us.

I heard horror stories yesterday of people trying to get home in these extremely adverse conditions.

Have yourselves a great day and this is why I Hate Snow.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: