Links

Thursday, February 04, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the tens of thousands of pictures that I either have captured with a lens, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet. Little lost moments in time that I like to post up and briefly relive here. Sometimes this is very easy, and there are times that you struggle, but one thing it has and always will be is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back quite a few years, back to a time even prior to my own birth. Back to a time when Van Voorhis had it's own little school and it's own little basketball team. I can remember the building being there years and years ago, a little single room school house that taught the community grade school children.

This pic you see is of my own Father George Hall Sr in his glory days of playing basketball for Van Voorhis. I have no concept of what year this image was taken nor at what location this picture was taken since Van Voorhis was a very small school with no gym. His shirt is a little hard to make out, but if it were clearer I'm sure that it would reveal a little more information for us.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: