* Well that dreaded thing that we all love so much called Monday is now once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Time for a tidbits.
* There have been 19,077 days since my birth, that rounds out to 21 years if you count the same way that I do.
* It was 4,300 days ago that I Graduated from West Virginia University completing a goal that I had always had.
* 2,901 days ago I took this very special lady out for a date on the town, I must have impressed her.
* It was 2,125 days ago that I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to that very special lady.
* It was 1,662 days ago that I gave that special lady my last name as we decided to get hitched.
* I have about 2,760 days or so to go until I retire, give or take one or two hundred of course. You never know what could happen, I might get lucky and win a big lottery.
* In 2,398 more days WVU is going to kick the dog shit out of the University of Pittsburgh in football as the Backyard Brawl will be renewed.
* Phil the Groundhog will one again have his day in 345 more days.
* I still have 312 more days to write content for the Goodbye 2016 Blog that I will post at the end of the year.
* There are still 306 more shopping days left to go until Christmas, you still have plenty of time.
* The next anniversary of my 21st birthday will occur in 282 more days. I swear I am the worlds oldest 21 year old.
* The Springs Festival is in 228 more days.
* Our 2016 Cruise is scheduled in 201 More days, this is about the time we usually book our cruise for the year but it has been booked for some time now.
* Jimmy Buffett will be playing in Pittsburgh yet once again in 182 more days and we have our tickets and plan on being there.
* In 165 more days Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fifth Wedding Anniversary.
* There are only 131 more days to go until the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic at Krepps Park. I'm getting excited and hopefully we have much better weather this year than we had last year.
* I have written a grand total of 4,375 blogs for George's Journal in the 11 1/2 years that I have been doing this.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search once again, like I have said it appears we have hit a brick wall and will need some kind of miracle for this to happen at this point.
* A little bit of work has been done to the Hall Family Tree, there are still 334 names in the database and more and more detail is being filled in.
* I will be heading East this morning, traveling to Washington DC for a Conference. I'm wanting to get an early start so I can avoid rush hour traffic on the DC Beltway.
* I might try to stop over to see the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier tonight. I'm going to be busy the next two days and won't get much of a chance to see anything, so I might head over to do a little bit of site seeing this evening.
* On 9-11-01 our Country was attacked. Four years ago I went to Shanksville, PA to see the first site of three where we were attacked. This evening I am going to visit the Pentagon and that areas since it's all by the hotel to see my second site. That just leaves NYC as the only site I will not have been to.
* I am loving this near Springtime weather, I was actually wearing shorts as we got out and about this weekend. I'm ready for winter to be over with, give me the birds singing and the flowers a blooming.
* Have yourselves a Great day and hope that I can get to downtown DC in one piece...lol
* Hi ho hi ho