Links

Friday, February 19, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well today is the day that I work the part time job exclusively (for a few more weeks) for TNG. I'll be up at the University Towne Center Servicing my store up at that location. I'll be giving them my two weeks notice next week as I start to prepare to work for Headway/RTI as a field interviewer part in March. So I have a few more times of working for TNG before I move on to greener pastures so to speak.

I do have my itinerary planned out for next weeks ESRI Federal User's Conference. There is so much to choose from and so many worthwhile sessions to attend that I finally come up with one that is suitable to me and my current career at NETL. It will allow me to brush up on a few things while exploring some new concepts coming out and introduce them to my job. I'm actually pretty excited about this.

I ordered Michelle an Apple Watch from Best Buy earlier this week. They have a great deal of $100.00 off so I took advantage of it and not only got her one, but got her the one that she specifically liked since it was out of stock in the store and we had to order it. It was shipped Wednesday Night and I should be able to pick it up for her today.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: