Links

Friday, February 12, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

It is that time of the year again, Jimmy Buffett tickets go on sale today for his August 23rd Concert at First Niagara Pavilion in Burgettestown PA. Buying tickets is a yearly event for me, but they have pushed back the on sale times a couple of hours and that really kind of screws me up a little bit. 10:00 was fine, noon is really interfering with other things that I have to do today and is going to make it a late starting and long day for me. I may just gamble and wait until this evening as he has not been selling out the past few years like he has in the past.

It's also a Holiday weekend for me so to speak, Monday is President's Day which is a Federal Holiday, but I will have to go and do a little work for TNG Monday morning which is no big deal. I will be leaving this job in the next month or so as I have accepted a part time position with Headway/RTI doing some field work for a Government research project in this area. That job won't start until late March when I will fly down to Raleigh North Carolina for a week of training over Easter.

Not many plans on mine and Michelle's agenda for this weekend, but that can always change pretty quickly. We haven't spent much time together the past couple of weeks due to work schedules and conflicting objectives of things we had to get done for the day. So I think I may take a little time out and spend with my wonderful wife doing something tomorrow.

Have yourselves a great day and a better weekend.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: