Links

Friday, February 05, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

It is Friday which means I'll be working my part time job for TNG today. I'll be on my own for the first time, but I think I have a pretty good handle on everything. Now if others can deliver what I need in a timely manner, it should go pretty smooth otherwise it's going to run a little long today as I'm at the mercy of an inexperienced drivers time.

Mine and Michelle's plans for the weekend, probably not too much as it's just that time of the year, but you never know what we will end up doing. The weather looks like it is going to be pretty decent, so we might get out and about we'll have to wait and see what we end up doing.

There will be a big basketball game here Saturday night as the Mountaineers take on Baylor at the WVU Coliseum.The game is sold out so you might want to avoid the area in the late afternoon and early evening if you can, unless of course you are going to the game...lol

Have yourselves a great Friday, we're almost there.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: