Links

Sunday, February 07, 2016

Super Bowl Sunday

Here I sit in a quiet household on a very special Sunday Morning. I'm the first one to awaken from that battle with that dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up watching something on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Well Football fans today is the day, the day when the Vince Lombardi Trophy is handed out and we officially have and end to football season for the year. It's Super Bowl Sunday.

This years game features the Carolina Panthers taking on Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos in what could be the last game of Peyton's future Hall of Fame career. Carolina is a 5 point favorite as of the time of this post, but the Denver Broncos only seem to win Super Bowl when Hall of Fame QB's are about to retire and are past their prime like this year. If you are asking me, I think Carolina is just a little too good this year and will win Super Bowl 50.

Our yesterday didn't turn out as planned, Michelle ended up taking Chad to the Apple Store in Pittsburgh and I stayed home trying to work on my niece Amy's computer which I am having very little to no success with as it does not want to seem to want to boot properly. A live pen drive nor re-installing software is working, I've never seen anything like this. It should boot with the pen drive to linux even when I changed the boot sequence, but seems to look at it initially and go back into that infinite loop that prevents it from booting.

On the local Sports scene, WVU Men's beat Baylor last night here in Morgantown 80-69 giving the Mountaineers sole possession of first place in the Big XII heading into a big match up Tuesday night against Kansas at Kansas.

Have yourselves a great day and enjoy the game and the Commercials.

No comments: