Links

Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that day of the week that we all dislike so much, and I'm looking at you Monday, is now behind us. We can start concentrating on a Tuesday and hoping that furry rodent doesn't see his shadow today. Can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* I have managed to live 19,056 days so far on this earth. At one time it seemed like it was everyone I had wrestled with was dying. Now it seems like everyone I graduated High School with seems to be taking over that spot. Life is too short, enjoy it.

* It has been 4,279 days since I Graduated from West Virginia University, the second happiest day in my life next to my wedding.

* Speaking of my wedding, it has been 2,880 days since Michelle and I went out on our very first date.

* It was 2,104 days ago that I had tormented her too long and finally proposed marriage to this wonderful woman.

* 1,641 days ago in front of our closest family and friends we had our wedding at the Marilla Center.

* I have around 5,781 or so days to go until I finally retire, give or take a few hundred here or there of course.

* There are only but a mere 2,419 days until the WVU vs Pitt Football rivalry is renewed and we can go back to whipping some Panther butt.

* I have 333 more days of content to write before my Goodbye 2016 is published.

* There are 327 shopping days left until Christmas, you have plenty of time to go until then.

* There are 303 more days to go until the next anniversary of my 21st Birthday.

* 242 more days to go until we once again attempt to go to the Springs Festival, we missed last years due to the weather.

* Keeping my fingers crossed that we will be able to do our 2016 Cruise in 222 more days.

* There are only 186 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together.

* There are but a mere 152 more days to go until the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic this summer at Krepps Park.

* There are only 47 more days to go until Springtime!!!

* Today is Groundhogs Day. My old buddy Phil's very special day that he has to himself. Step up center stage Phil.

* I have written 4,352 Blogs in the 11 1/2 years that I have been writing George's Journal.

* There has been some work done on the Hall Family Tree this past week, the database currently holds 329 people in it and it is growing and getting more and more detailed all the time.

* Nothing new once again in the dead end that is a Brother Search.

* Not sure if this has ever been mentioned before on any of my blogs, I really dislike and by dislike I mean I Hate Snow.

*  Pete Rose spoke in Morgantown over the weekend. Charlie Hustle as he is known is one of the greatest players to ever play the game, he is also the games all-time hits leader.

* Help Bob Huggins win some money for Morgantown, vote daily.

* Have yourselves a great day today, and remember if Phil sees his shadow we are having a Groundhog Roast in Punxsutawney.

* You know a couple of things that Morgantown is missing that we used to have? A miniature gold course and a go kart track.

* Have you done anything lately worth remembering? Why not?

*  Hi ho hi ho


No comments: