Links

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well my three day weekend is over with and today is Tuesday, tidbits time.

* There have been a total of 19,070 days since my birth, that's 21 years old if you trust my math or my calendar.

* It has been 4,293 days since I Graduated from West Virginia University.

* There have been 2,894 days that have gone by since I asked Michelle to go with me to see 10,000 BC

* There have been 2,118 days that have passed since I proposed marriage to Michelle.

* It was just 1,655 days ago that we celebrated our wedding in front of our closest friends and family.

* I have about 5,767 days or so to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* There are only 2,405 more days until WVU vs Pitt will play in Football once again and we can beat them to a pulp.

* Phil will once again take center state in 352 more days for Ground Hogs Day.

* I have 319 more days of content to write before I post my Goodbye 2016 blog.

* There are only 313 more shopping days left until Christmas, Walmart should be bringing their Christmas stuff back out about any time now..lol

* There are only 289 more days to go until the next anniversary of my 21st Birthday.

* With the actual count, there are 235 more days to go until we head over to the Springs Festival once again after missing last years festivities.

* There are only 208 more days to go until we leave on our next scheduled Cruise.

* We will be joining up with other Parrot Heads in 189 more days to see  Jimmy Buffett in concert once again.

* There are but a mere 172 days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together.

* There are 138 days to go until our 2015 Picnic

* There are only 33 more days to go until my favorite season of the year, Springtime!!!

* I have written 4,368 blogs in the 11 1/2 years I have been writing George's Journal.

* Nothing new on the brother search, it's a dead end and we pretty much need a miracle to proceed any further.

* The Hall Family Tree still has 334 members in the database, not too much work to it this week other than filling in some missing information.

* We are going to try to do a family bowling day in a couple of weeks.

* Morgantown is getting a Fusion Steak House in the near future, it will be across from the Baseball Stadium.

* I'm going to have to pre-write a few blogs next week as I will be out of town on business travel at the ESRI Federal Users Conference in Washington DC.

* I Hate Snow

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: