* Well the Superbowl weekend and the Monday that follows is now in the books, time for a tidbits.
* It has been 19,063 wonderful and eventful days since my birth, I'm thankful for each and every one of them and I feel fortunate each day that I get to add to that total.
* It has been 4,286 days since my Graduation from West Virginia University.
* It was just a mere 2,887 days ago that both mine and Michelle's lives changes forever as we went out on our very first date together.
* It was 2,111 days ago that I had made Michelle wait long enough and I proposed marriage.
* It was 1,648 days ago that I became a very luck man as Michelle and my lives were forever joined together with our wedding.
* I have around 5,774 days or so to go, give or take a few hundred here or there until I retire.
* The Backyard Brawl will be renewed in 2,412 days as WVU vs Pitt takes place once again.
* There are 359 more days to go until Ground Hogs Day, Phil is taking a nice vacation from his one busy day of work a year.
* There are 326 more days until my Goodbye 2016 blog will be posted, reliving the past year according to my blog.
* You still have 320 shopping days to go until Christmas, you still have plenty of time to plan and prepare.
* There are only 296 more days to go until another anniversary of my 21st birthday comes to pass.
* There are only about 242 more days to go until the Springs Festival. I had been guessing previously, this one is much more accurate as the dates are set.
* There are only 215 days to go until we set sail on our next Cruise providing everything falls into place.
* There are 196 days until the Parrot Heads unite in Pittsburgh to see Jimmy Buffett. Tickets go on sale this Friday at 10:00
* There are only 179 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 145 days until the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic at Krepps park. I'm trying to make this a yearly thing and this is our third year doing it. Hopefully it continues to grow.
* There are but a mere 40 days to go until Spring 2016.
* I have written 4,361 blogs in the 11 1/2 years that I have written George's Journal.
* Nothing new once again on the Brother search, I think I could probably copy and paste this status every week but I'm not giving up hope.
* The Hall Family Tree has 334 names in it and it is still growing every day. I'm also filling in a lot of missed details as the information comes available to me.
* The Denver Broncos won the Super Bowl Sunday night 24-10 over the Carolina Panthers.
* The WVU Men's Basketball team travels to Kansas this evening to see if we can beat our third straight top 15 team this season. We beat Kansas earlier in the year when they were ranked #1, so we will have our hands full this evening.
* Did you vote for Bob Huggins last week, well keep doing it every day.
* I will be traveling on business in a couple of weeks. I'll be spending a couple of nights in Washington, DC for the ESRI Federal Users Conference. I just got approved a couple of days ago to go and I'm quite excited. I've never been to an ESRI Conference of this level and this will help in the needed portion of my GISP that I do not have completed. The two hardest parts are done, it's going to conferences like these that is the easy part of the certification and I'm doing it on the Governments dime.
* I tried working on Amy's laptop this weekend, I've never admitted defeat but this may be the first time I may have to. I can;t seem to figure this one out although I am sure there is a solution.
* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?
* Have yourselves a great day today.
* Hi ho hi ho