Links

Monday, February 22, 2016

Back to It

Well all good things must come to an end, and that includes the fun filled things that we like to refer to as weekends. It's time to take our collective noses and stick them back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of work.

It's probably going to be a short day for me as I'm getting ready to leave on my trip tomorrow to Washington DC for the ESRI Federal Users Conference. I'm actually pretty excited about going to this and I will staying close to the Pentagon just across the Potomac in Virginia. I've got a full itinerary of sessions that I want to sit in on, it'll probably take all next weekend to transcribe my notes into evernote.

I have to remember to take a handful of my business cards with me tomorrow, we have the ones from our company but I have my own printed up from Vistaprint  that I ordered and like a little better and is a little better suited to what I do.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: