Links

Monday, February 08, 2016

I Hate Mondays

Yes here we are yet once again, at the most hated day of the week. The day that we start to put our collective noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living. It's time to start another workweek.

Well today is my two job day, I have to make a quick stop for TNG to do a survey and then it's off to my office to start another fun filled week of work, although things are starting to look a little brighter there than it has over the past couple of months.

I would comment about the results of the Super Bowl or which were the most memorable commercials, but as everyone knows I pre-write my blogs the day before Monday- Friday and just do two live blogs during the week.

I think we are going to try to get a group bowling date set up for later in February. Maybe someone should contact Suburban Lanes and get some rates and see if they have any specials. It would be nice if we can get a large group including Michelle's family to have a fun night out. Keglers has the best wings in town and it's all a part of Suburban. If anyone else has any other ideas (other locations) just let me know.

Something else I was thinking about doing was having everyone have fun with one of my hobbies. As everyone knows I am a geocacher and think that maybe we can work as a group to solve a multi cache somewhere around town. It gets people out and looking and gets the brain to working. I think kids would have a whole lot of fun. Just throwing that out there as an activity to do later on for family activities in the future.

Other possible activities could be kite flying, a good kickball game at some field or even work as a group ton do a 5k run or walk around town or even a nice bike ride on the trails. Smaller picnics like we used to do is also a good possibility. Does anyone have any other ideas for group activities? I'm even thinking a family picture day at a location with everyone. We have a great photographer in the family.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: