Links

Sunday, February 14, 2016

To My Valentine

Today I would like to ask the most wonderful woman in the world to once again be my Valentine. I
m a very lucky man and am married to a beautiful, intelligent and inspiring woman whom I love from the very bottom of my heart.

This will actually be the eight year in a row that I have asked this wonderful woman to be my special valentine. We have been through a lot through the years, we've had our highs and lows, our good times and bad and we are still going strong.

I'm not sure if we have any plans today, the weather from what I am hearing is less than cooperative outside and I'm reading horror stories of traveling around town both last night and yesterday afternoon when we were pretty close once again to gridlock. I have a funny feeling my wonderful valentine has been doing her snow dance since Phil called an early spring..lol

Michelle I love you with all my heart, you are my drive and inspiration on everything I do. The greatest thing that has ever happened in my life was when our destiny's crossed paths once again after about a decade of going in different directions. This time however everything was right and we both needed each other. Thank you for coming into my life and making it complete. I Love You and have to ask, will you be my Valentine?


No comments: