Links

Friday, February 26, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Take Me Home Country Roads Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Take Me Home Country Roads kind of Friday.

I am going to try to be awake and well on the road by the time this blog posts. I've had a great time at the Conference and rather than trying to head back last night after a long day went and got a few hours of sleep and will be heading home in the wee early hours of the morning to avoid the rush hour around the DC beltway. Hopefully by the time this is posting I will be a good portion of the way home already and well past all that heavy traffic.

Hopefully I can get into town very early and return the federal car (Dodge Dart) and pick mine back up at work and get home. I still have to go in and work for TNG later this morning, so saying that this is going to be a very long day for me is going to be an understatement.

Have yourselves a great day today and thanks to Chad for being with Michelle when I couldn't, much appreciated.

I'm coming home!!!!!

No comments: