Links

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, now all we have to do is get up and over this Noon time hump and it will be all downhill working towards another fun filled weekend.

Well I am now scheduled to go to Washington DC for a couple of days later this month. I will be attending the ESRI Federal Users Conference and will be staying in Rosslyn, Virginia which is just across the Potomac River and just a couple of blocks from the Pentagon and Arlington Cemetery, right across from Georgetown. The Metro is right across the street and it's like a 12 minute trip to the Convention Center where I will be attending the conference. Everything is a go, room is booked, car is reserved and I'm all registered to go now. I'm quite excited to say the least. I'll go down on Tuesday and stay until early morning Friday and head out real early to try to avoid rush hour traffic on the DC Beltway.

I did have a third follow up interview yesterday for a part time job working for RTI International. This would just be a part time job to make up for some lost coverage until it can be recovered at my regular job, it's a lot of travel and field work on a large Government Contract for the NSDUH and this study has been going on for about 20 years or so. This job wouldn't start until late March and I would have to go to Raleigh, NC for a week. They'll fly me down and pick up the tab for the week.

I love traveling on other peoples money, I think it is the best way to travel...lol

Not sure if I have ever mentioned this before, but I kind of and really hate that white stuff that they refer to as snow that has been hitting the ground the last couple of days. Phil promised us an early Spring, hopefully this is the last of it.

Have yourselves a fabulous day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: