Links

Monday, February 15, 2016

President's Day

It's President's Day, meaning it's a Federal Holiday and I'm off today from my job at NETL, but I still have to make a brief appearance for TNG this morning to fulfill a contract commitment. So it's pretty much going to be a brief day/extended weekend for this person.

Funny thing about the picture that I chose for President's Day, it's obviously Mount Rushmore and the bald guy in the middle of this picture is actually me at Mount Rushmore back in the summer of 2000.

Valentines Day went pretty well for Michelle and I, we went out to the restaurant of our first date (Pizza Hut) to have a little bit of Valentine's lunch yesterday. We weren't really doing anything major, so I thought I would do something to make it special and that was it.

I hope everyone has a great day today, those of you off today enjoy your day. For those working today..

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: