Links

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are discussing whether or not he can have Playstation in his cage. I swear that bird has a short term attention span and keeps changing his mind pretty much weekly as to what he wants to do. One week it is cure cancer then next he wants to play video games featuring, you guessed it birds. 

I am off today after working yesterday. I'll hit it pretty hard the rest of the week as my contract is up on Friday, so I'll have time to wind down and relax after that. 

Had a couple of other events yesterday, one was Jeanetta and Calvin's Baby Shower. We're getting closer and closer to the next little one to be born into the family, and I am so happy for both Calvin and Jeanetta as they have been through a lot since they got married and I could not be any happier for them as I am now. 

Jim and Chris had their auction last night, they are going to start to do one a month or so that is the plan. They are both Licensed Auctioneers and they do a great job hosting these auctions.

Plans for the Day, grocery shopping and possible dinner at Roy and Danni's house to celebrate Abby's Birthday. Can't say it hasn't been an eventful weekend. 

Have yourselves a great day

No comments: