Links

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up discussing the finer things in life, such as what kind of millet that prefers to be paid in. He performs so many tasks around here that he has it in his contract that he does get fresh millet especially with getting ride of the hornets or what ever they were that stung Michelle last week. 

Our day depends upon what the weather is going to be like, if the weather is nice and Michelle's Bee Protective suite came and we may be trimming hedges again, if it's raining we'll probably be doing nothing, to be honest. 

I have to say a couple of weeks ago my wonderful wife saw an advertisement for a tooth product that somehow corrects the color of your teeth. You don't really see or hear me endorse products, but I have to tell you this stuff called Hismile V34 Colour Corrector Serum is absolutely amazing and I'm even quite surprised with the results. I tried it a couple of times and I could notice a difference. Might be worth a try or at least a little research if this is of interest to you. 

I did buy a Mr Coffee Ice Tea maker this week, I'm trying to transition away from any kind of pop or soda, or basically anything with sugar or aspartame in it. I'm diabetic so I need to avoid sugar and aspartame is a bigger cause for concern for me so I'm just backing away from each of them Unsweetened and brewed Tea with some lemon possibly is now my drink of choice. It makes it much easier to regulate my glucose numbers as all the side effects of the aspartame are not a factor. Between that and Ice Water are what I am primarily drinking now and my measurables are very noticeable. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: