Links

Thursday, July 06, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

I've always loved this pic, it was my first Bike that I got one year for Christmas. It was the one I used to learn how to ride, I remember Dad was pushing me along and the next thing you know I am on the other end of the Drummond Chapel Parking Lot and he's clear back on the other side. I thought he was back there pushing me, but that wasn't the case. It was when I realized that he was not back there holding me steady that I had my first wreck...lol

I have no idea what year this is, but I know I got a 10 speed a couple of years later and I still road this one a good bit. I had worn the seat off down to bare metal, there were no gears and I tried to learn to ride many wheelies on this bike, it was my boy being a boy bike, 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: