Links

Monday, July 03, 2023

Monday

All good things must come to an end, for some of you that means your weekend is over with and it's time to stick the collective noses back on that grindstone once again. Others are lucky enough to have an extended weekend since tomorrow is the 4th of July and have chosen just to take an extended weekend. Then there is me who worked Saturday and Sunday and am working today as well. Whatever situation applies to you, let's kick this Monday off right. 

It's going to be a real long day for me, I'll be starting early this morning and then have to break sometime early morning to go to the POC for a Doctors appointment before returning to work the rest of the day. I want to put in as many hours as I can so I can a few hours to myself tomorrow while Michelle is also off. 

Tomorrow is the 4th of July, but I think most people did their celebrating over the weekend. I know that the City of Morgantown was supposed to have its fireworks on Saturday Night, but I was in bed sleeping and once again missed them. I must be getting too old as I never stay up that late anymore. I've always been an early riser, so maybe that has something to do with it. 

Anyways, if you are working or if you are off today, make it a special one. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: