Links

Sunday, July 02, 2023

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I once again sit in the early morning, having our regular discussions like we normally do. I think he's upset because I won't hard wire an internet connection to his cage, and he doesn't like connecting through Blue Tooth. He thinks others are trying to steal his original and ingenious ideas and that's why his inventions aren't selling. He said he wants me to order him a set of acetylene torches because he wants to build an addition to his cage. 

I ended up working yesterday and I may do so once again today, I know I'm a glutton for punishment, but I say make it while you can. I may put in a few hours this afternoon, especially with Tuesday being a Holiday and I have a Doctors' Appointment tomorrow, it lets me get ahead of any time I may have to miss. 

Grocery shopping this morning and our normal routine as we prepare to take on another fun-filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. 

Mom was worried about Lucy yesterday so we got her an appointment at the Cheat Lake Veterinary Clinic. They gave her a few shots and hopefully, she will be feeling better in the near future. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho???

No comments: