Links

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit yet once again in deep conversation. He's telling me that he is upset that he has not gotten a trillion Twitter followers and I explained to him that Twitter is pretty much dying and the new thing now is a Meta Product called threads. He said he's not switching over and is pursuing his quest. 

My normal Saturday morning chores I finished up yesterday, that is a trip to the laundromat to dry clothes. I only worked 8 hours yesterday and got some things done before Michelle got off work. 

So today, weather permitting I'll be doing some yard work. We didn't get a chance last week to address it as it was a busy weekend, so if it is dry I would like to knock it out and get it over with. Nothing else is really planned, but that is not always the case with us. We might have to find something to get into this afternoon. 

Have yourselves a great day today, make it memorable. 

No comments: