Links

Sunday, July 09, 2023

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I sit in the early AM, he thinks he's my Psychiatrist and has recommended that I stop my consecutive days worked streak at 13 and visit with him today. I said Kiwi, I think you are right and after putting in a full day yesterday I have to agree with Dr Kiwi, Human Psychiatrist. 

So with me taking the day off today, all of the chores that we do on weekends were done yesterday including Michelle going out and doing the grocery shopping for the week, that leaves me with a day of relaxation and nothing to do and don't anyone take any hints from that, I'm napping. 

Michelle is going and grabbing her Mom early for Church, Chris has the Grandkids for the weekend and is busy and asked if Michelle can go get her and take her home after church. So that is why we rushed around Friday night and yesterday to have everything done to clear out Michelle's morning so she can do this. 

Have a great and enjoyable day. 

No comments: