Links

Monday, July 17, 2023

Monday

Here we go once again, another week of doing what it is that we do for a living to make this world a better place to live in. Let's take our collective noses and put them back onto that grindstone of life once again. Kiwi says get to it Humans. 

Had a pretty good weekend, Jeanetta's Baby shower went well and I was able to grab a number of pictures for them. The Auction went well Saturday Night and Mom even got a nice butter churn that she had her eye on at the start of the auction. I think she enjoyed herself and will return to another one. They auctioned off a large Fiestaware collection that someone really made out on. 

Yesterday we went to Danni and Roy's for dinner, for Dessert was an upside down cake that Chris made, and Roy and Michelle got into a bidding war for before I came in and outbid both of them for. Roy and I tend to bid against each other to raise prices up, especially when the money is going to a good cause (this was for the church) and it's pretty entertaining. Jim gets a real kick out of it and he's the auctioneer. 

Looking at my week ahead, I'm entering my last week working on this project, funding for it expires on Friday and that is when it is over with. I think my contract runs until the end of July, but Parsons has already indicated they are going to bring me on as a Casual Employee when my contract expires. Casual meaning when they need me, but it is my foot in the door and also allows me other opportunities to work for other companies. I get one or two more of these and I would be set until retirement..lol

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: