Links

Monday, July 10, 2023

Monday

Here I sit nice and relaxed from having yesterday off and having nothing to do. Kiwi said Dad, it's time for you to get up and stick your nose back onto that grindstone for another week of doing what it is that you do on that computer thingy that helps you buy all my luxuries in life. It's time to get back to making this a better rock to live on.

I decided that I was going to take yesterday off, Michelle did all the shopping and even mowed grass while I put in a full day at work, so it was my day of rest as she picked up her Mom and took her to church. 

Looking at the week ahead, Jim and Chris will be having an Auction this coming Saturday at Woodland United Methodist Church. They are going to try to start doing them every month and get back into doing them in general. I know a few have asked me about when the next auction will be and it will be this Saturday. 

Have yourselves a great day and the start of a great week. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: