Links

Monday, July 24, 2023

Monday

All good things must come to an end, that includes those fun-filled things that most of you refer to as weekends. For me it is the end of one contract and beginning to search for another contract. The work has ended with what I was doing for Parsons, but I have my equipment and could get a call tomorrow to go back to work if funding is extended. Other than that, it's searching for the next opportunity. 

With all that being said, I am off today, but of course that doesn't mean anything as Kiwi will have Me busy as well as up and at em in the early morning hours. That's nothing new though, that is every day. I live by his sleep schedule not my own. 

So what is on my agenda, going to pay some bills today and do my finances. I just paid the cable bill on Thursday, I never forget it but I was this time, so to avoid any late fees I'll pay it again today for the next month. I'm usually right on top of it but weekend before last was so busy I kind of put it off and procrastinated. Comcast sent me a text last weekend and I'm like oops. 

Have yourselves  great day today, do something productive and memorable for the ones you love. 

No comments: