Links

Monday, July 31, 2023

Monday

All good things must come to an end, that includes those fun-filled things we refer to as weekends. Now it is time for all you working stiffs to stick your collective noses back to the grindstone for another week of making this a better planet to live on. 

Michelle and I were tasked with improving Kiwi's living conditions inside his cage. He has a little hut hanging in the center that he likes to go in and do his brain work, because Kiwi is an intuitive and world-changing bird with all his thoughts, there is a bar leading up to that hut. Well over time that 5/8" bar has been worn down from him chewing on it, that the center of it was about 3/4 of the way gone. So it was off to Lowes for Michelle and I to buy a 4' long 5/8" dow rod that we would cut in half and slot for him. This made an absolutely perfect replacement and we even have a backup just in case he chews through this one. Spoiled little aviary is what he is. 

Other than that we didn't get into too much yesterday other than shopping and a few things around the house. The grass wasn't really tall enough to cut and I can now do that about any time during the week. 

I'm not sure what I'll get myself into this week, I kept pretty busy last week and I imagine I'll do the same this week. 

Have yourselves a great day, be awesome. 

No comments: