* It is my Brother from Another Mother George McClains Birthday today, wishing him a Happy Birthday and doing a tidbits are on my agenda.
* It has been 21,691 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new, new, and improved 1,000-day Calender. I do have to say I start to feel my age or older than 21.
* It has been 6,951 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. That was 19 years ago today.
* 5,539 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, the pizza hut is gone, the movie was 10,000 BC and it sucked to high heaven.
* 4,742 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning.
* It was 4,287 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase and said our I do's and we were hitched.
* I have now lived 1,923 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. It's almost two years according to my birthday age calendar.
* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,266 days, I've now outlived him by 447 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again! To my younger siblings, bow down to my age seniority. =)
* I have 3,149 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire as I am getting ready to embark on my next project.
* 256 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, I saw him this past weekend as he is back here for his Summer home and eating the corn Michelle puts out.
* 222 more days to go until my Goodbye 2023 Blog is posted, I'm just now getting started on content for that one.
* There are 216 more shopping days left until Christmas 2023. You still have plenty of time to prepare and get ready. =)
* There are 192 days until I hit the age of 60. Yeah I know, I'm really older than 21.
* There are 115 more days until the Pitt Panthers bring their butts to Morgantown so we can get some revenge on our game this year.
* There are 109 more days to go until the Mountaineers travel to Happy Valley and get another shot at an old-time Rival, Penn State. It's a game that will be at nighttime on NBC so it's going to have a big audience.
* There are 73 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Twelfth Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 36 days until my second favorite season, the Summer of 2023.
* I have written 7,185 blogs in the now 18 1/2 years plus a couple of days of being a blogger.
* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. My little drone is awesome and I really like it....when I take time out to fly it.
* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm seriously a slacker. I do have my drone and controller charging as we speak.
* Speaking of drones, I have a little free time on my hands, providing the weather is nice it is time to fly. Any suggestions as to where?
* I start back to work next week, I have all my peripherals set up how I like them and now it's just a matter of waiting on the laptop unless I have to go and pick it up.
* How about I start doing my favorite Tic Tok of the week? This is this weeks Tic Tok, I try to avoid Politics on this blog, but this was just plain funny.
* I'm looking I'm looking
Post a Comment