Links

Friday, May 12, 2023

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well it's looking dimmer and dimmer on what I thought would be some good news this week, I could still be wrong but it's about time to put that one behind me and look ahead to the next option or opportunity. I can't say I'm not disappointed, to be honest I am and I thought I had this one. We'll keep churning onward until we find something in my skillset and what I'm looking for. 

My plans for today are to head to the laundromat and then WalMart and then Sam's while Michelle is at work. I'll have all this stuff done before she gets home and we can go out to dinner. 

I did anticipate a lot of rain today and the weather was nice yesterday, so I hopped my butt and more sore back onto the mower and managed to get the grass cut. I didn't want to go into the weekend with it growing as they are calling for rain. I'm going to be busy today, and I don't really want to cut it over the weekend. 

Tomorrow is the Blue and Gold Mine Sale at the Football Stadium. That is when they go through all the dorms and take the items that students left behind that could be sold and the money is donated to the local United Way. It'll be held on the East Concourse, which is the Willowdale Road side of the stadium. 

As a heads up, tomorrow would have been my Dad's 78th Birthday. It's hard to believe it has been almost 24 years since he left us. Tine does go by quickly, that's for sure. 

Have yourselves a great day, and make some memories. 

No comments: