Links

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit in a quiet household, Peanut expressed that Kiwi is doing a good job and she is still holding out for more treats on her contract negotiations to be my co-author. Anyways Kiwi and I are up talking about a number of topics, as he just likes to ramble on sometimes without me getting a word in edgewise. I call it singing the song of his people. 

Today would have been my Dad's 78th Birthday. He was born on this day in 1945 and it'll be 24 years in a couple of months that he left us. 

I got a little bit of disappointing news yesterday, I interviewed Monday for a job that I really wanted and I was not selected for the position. This was a job I really did want and thought I had but I guess things were just not meant to be for this position. My interview even started funny as I could not connect to Teams and had to do a phone interview, I was a little bit frazzled but I thought it went well. My recruiter even thought I was a shoo-in for this position, but I guess the planets just were not aligned for this opportunity. 

If you want a little bit of advice, avoid the WVU Coliseum both today and tomorrow. Their Graduation Ceremonies are taking place so traffic will be heavy this weekend in that area. Just use a little caution and plan your travels accordingly. 

No plans for Michelle or I today. I got all the running around chores done yesterday and I even cut the grass Thursday evening, so it may just be a relaxing day for both of us. 

Make it special if you can. 

No comments: