Links

Monday, May 01, 2023

Weekend is Over

All right all you working stiffs, that fun-filled thing that we all refer to as the weekend is over with, now it is time to take your collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone to do what you do that makes this a better world to live in. 

You will probably notice it's quiet around town this week, as this is finals week for the students at WVU. The last Finals should be on Friday and that will also be Cinco De Mayo so there may be a party or two around town before most of them clear out for the summer. It's been a long school year, and now it is closing for the Semester. Graduation will be next weekend and that is when traffic will really die down around town for three months. I used to hate to see the students leave, but that was many years ago today I am getting ready to say Get the Hell Out of My Town! and have a nice Summer. 

Weather looks like a bunch of rain this week, good thing we got the grass cut Saturday afternoon. If it does clear up and we have a nice day, I'm thinking about charging my drone and going out and flying it somewhere, Break out the 2023 maiden voyage, I just need to charge it and the controller before I take on such a task. I do need to find someplace new and exciting to try to fly it. I've really got to take a little time out and do this when the weather breaks while I have a chance. 

Have yourselves a great day and a great start to a productive week. Make some memories while you're at it and remember, it's May already. =)


No comments: