Links

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Wednesday

Well there is two of those work days down for everyone, get today over with and there will be a couple more ahead of a three-day holiday weekend. 

I swear Wednesday is a hard day to find a meme for, you either get camels saying hump day or you get pictures from the Netflix Series Wednesday based on the old Addams family Wednesday Adams. Sometimes it is a little bit limited to say the least. 

So what is new, I found out earlier this week my start date for LanceSoft will be May 30 instead of the 29th, but I kind of assumed that since the 29th is Monday and Memorial Day, which is a Federal Holiday. I've had a nice break, but it's time to get back to it as I hate sitting idle plus I like new challenges which this one will be. Believe it or not the head hunter calls have slowed down a little bit this week compared to the previous few weeks. I haven't updated my LinkedIn to reflect any changes yet, but I did update my Facebook profile. 

The good news is I was getting so bored watching the grass grow that I took advantage of the nice weather yesterday and mowed the lawn. It wasn't really needing it, but it was going to be at that point in a couple fo days so I decided to go ahead and kill my boredom and cut the grass. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: