Links

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I once again sit in a quiet household we're discussing whether or not Morgantown is better when the students are not here or not. Me personally I like it when they all leave and it's a peaceful little town, Kiwi on the other hand like it when they are in town and having parties. He likes to mingle and be friendly. 

So what is on my agenda for the day? I know Michelle and her Sisters are taking their Mom to a dinner at the women's dinner at Woodland this evening. It's a girl thing so I'll stay around the homefront and entertain all the 4 legged and 2 legged with wings friends that we have living here. 

Since I am going to start doing a some Geospatial contracting, I need to have my home office set up properly. I've been looking at a couple of 24" Monitors to use, and I just bought a really nice 4K Docking Station yesterday, I had one in mind that Duquense Light had given me when I was working for them, but now I'm going to probably do my own peripheral setup and just use a plug and play laptop, that was as I go from contract to contract it'll just be simply plugging their laptop in and using it. This docking station gives me all the options that I previously had and then some and was a little cheaper than what I had. 

Have yourselves a great day, make some memories and make it memorable. 


No comments: