Links

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes all the way back to 2011, August 6 as a matter of a fact. How do I know? This was the day Michelle and I got married. It's one of my favorites from our Photographers, who also happen to be Neices on Michelle's side of the family. I think they did a great job with this shot and it's one of my favorite. 

We had a Jimmy Buffett-style wedding, and gave out Lei's to all to everyone and the running joke was that everyone was going to get lei'd that day. We feated and had a lot of fun, and I learned what a cookie table was and fell in love with it. 

Have yourselves a good day as we edge into Holiday weekend eve. 

No comments: