* Monday is completed and I have my second day of listing for RTI, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 20,684 days since I first entered this world as we know it. I've love every day of being here and I hope I have made a few of you happy with knowing me.
* It has been 5,910 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, specifically GIS.
* 4,511 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, seems like just yesterday.
* 3,735 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard.
* It was 4,163 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied the knot with the help of a co-worker of hers.
* I have now lived 898 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going. It was 21 years ago yesterday that he passed.
* I have 4,193 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there. I was talking to my Brother in Law George and he's retiring in 1 year and 10 months. Brother in Law Robert retired a couple of years ago, but I'm still chugging along.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 772 days away.
* There are 381 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be mine and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.
* There are only 334 days until the start Spring 2021!!!!!
* 196 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. He must be back from his vacation as I have seen him in the back yard this weekend.
* 180 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one.
* There are 156 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 131 more days.
* There are 13 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together.
* I have written 6,091 blogs in the now 15 3/4 years since I started blogging.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I do have a plan to fly Hayley's wedding venue sometime this spring for her.
* We still have Hayley's cricut here from a couple weeks ago.
* Michelle will be continuing training today lead by an instructor, she'll be doing that all week.
* I'm wondering with all the new Corona Virus cases here locally, what is going to happen to our numbers with all the activity that took place this past weekend.
* Still putting in for jobs left and right, there are some jobs opening up and I'm hoping to hear something from one of them. I may have something in play north of Pittsburgh, we'll have to wait and see. If this works out we would be relocating, but within an hours drive of here. Keep your fingers crossed.
* Corona Virus, you can still track it but it's losing it's steam a little.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton last summer. He is becoming a Morgantown legend now.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Hi hi hi ho