* Monday is completed and NOW I'm think I'm done listing for RTI for the time being. This weeks was a little bit of a surprise.
* It has been 20,677 days since I first entered this world as we know it. I've love every day of being here and I hope I have made a few of you happy with knowing me.
* It has been 5,903 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, specifically GIS.
* 4,504 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, seems like just yesterday.
* 3,728 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard.
* It was 4,156 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied the knot with the help of a co-worker of hers.
* I have now lived 891 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going.
* I have 4,200 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 779 days away.
* There are 388 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be mine and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.
* There are only 341 days until the start Spring 2021!!!!!
* 203 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. He must be back from his vacation as I have seen him in the back yard this weekend.
* 187 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one.
* There are 163 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 139 more days.
* There are 21 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together.
* I have written 6,083 blogs in the now 15 1/2 years since I started blogging.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I do have a plan to fly Hayley's wedding venue sometime this spring for her.
* We still have Hayley's cricut here from Friday. Chad's old room is now a crafts room.
* Michelle will be continuing training today lead by an instructor, she'll be doing that all week.
* I'm wondering with all the new Corona Virus cases here locally, what is going to happen to our numbers with all the activity that took place this past weekend.
* Still putting in for jobs left and right, there are some jobs opening up and I'm hoping to hear something from one of them. I may have something in play north of Pittsburgh, we'll have to wait and see. If this works out we would be relocating, but within an hours drive of here. Keep your fingers crossed.
* Corona Virus, you can still track it but it's losing it's steam a little.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton last summer. He is becoming a Morgantown legend now.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Hi hi hi ho