* Monday is completed and I'm think I'm done listing for RTI for the time being.
* It has been 20,670 days since I first entered this world as we know it. I've love every day of being here and I hope I have made a few of you happy with knowing me.
* It has been 5,896 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, specifically GIS.
* 4,497 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, seems like just yesterday.
* 3,721 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard.
* It was 4,149 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied the knot with the help of a co-worker of hers.
* I have now lived 884 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going.
* I have 4,207 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 786 days away.
* There are 395 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be mine and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.
* There are only 348 days until the start Spring 2021!!!!!
* 210 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. He must be back from his vacation as I have seen him in the back yard this weekend.
* 194 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one.
* There are 170 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 146 more days.
* There are 28 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together.
* I have written 6,076 blogs in the now 15 1/2 years since I started blogging.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I do have a plan to fly Hayley's wedding venue sometime this spring for her.
* Weather was super hot over the weekend, you could almost call it 4th of July weather.
* Michelle will be continuing training today she is on her Junior classes for this new in depth accounting software that they have purchased. It took her about a week and some frustration just to complete her Freshman course and she has a degree in accounting if that tells you how in depth this training is.
* I'm wondering with all the new Corona Virus cases here locally, what this town is going to be like next month when the University is due to open.
* Still putting in for jobs left and right, there are some jobs opening up and I'm hoping to hear something from one of them. I may have something in play north of Pittsburgh, we'll have to wait and see. If this works out we would be relocating, but within an hours drive of here. Keep your fingers crossed.
* Corona Virus, you can still track it but it's losing it's steam a little.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton last summer. He is becoming a Morgantown legend now.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Hi hi hi ho