Links

Thursday, July 02, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic goes back to the 2015 Picnic that we had at Krepps Park. It had to be in two parts, the first one Pam was there but Gary was late showing up, the second one was after Pam had left and Gary finally showed up to the Picnic a little late, hence why we had the 5 Morgantown based siblings all at the same place, but not at the same time.

Notice that everyone is giving the Hall Salute, where everyone likes to flip me off for some reason. I actually did a video of that years ago to the I-95 Asshole Song that actually got a little world wide attention as a few places around the world hosted the video.

Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: