Links

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

Not sure if I have done this one as a Photo Flashback, but since I have successfully managed to speak to each of these fine people in the last couple of days, I thought it would be appropriate to use this one.

The top pic was taken a number of decades ago at Grandma Hall's House back in the summer of 1978. We had all assembled at her house for a cookout, it was the first picture of the five of us together.

The bottom picture is our attempt to recreate that above picture from all those years ago a few weeks ago at Erica's Sweet 16 Birthday Party.

Have a great day today.


No comments: