Links

Monday, July 06, 2020

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that includes the fun filled and extended holiday weekends. Now it is time to stick our collective noses back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

I'm probably going to head south today to work the segment I started listing last week. This should be the last of my listing that I have and am now only waiting until we get the go ahead from corporate to start doing the screening and interviewing. We're all on a hold at this time due to the Corona Virus.

Fig and Tilley will be heading back to Hayley sometime today. Their camping trip is complete and they are back and will be picking all of their pets up. We watched the cats and Tylers parents watched the dogs. May and Ace are both Pitbulls and tend to play a little rough, hence why they are staying across town rather than here.

Michelle is officially a Junior now in her iSolve University. She's halfway to graduating and gaining her sanity back. This has been a challenging course for her as she has done it all remotely. Usually you travel to either the South Carolina or the Utah Campus to get this degree, but because of the Corona Virus it is being with without the assistance of an in person instructor and labs.

I will once again not be playing softball tonight, I doubt if I will make it back into town on time so I told the coach don't depend on my being there tonight. I have to dig out my equipment anyways which I still have not done.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: