Links

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm the only one up and I have no idea where my co-author is this morning. The TV is on behind me, but I have no idea what's on it as I'm just surfing the Facebook at this moment.

Michelle's sister Chris gave her a box of photos last weekend. It was pictures of them through the years, I managed to scan them all yesterday before we give the actual pictures to Hayley with things like her Dad's drivers license in the box, there were some things that I'm sure they would love to keep.

Other than that it was a pretty lazy day yesterday. I know with three big softball tournaments in town and the covid testing that was going on, Michelle and I were more than happy to simply keep our butts at home and not venture out to do anything or go anywhere. I did get to watch what I will call hilarious conversations on Facebook by a number of people I can only refer to as Future Darwin Award nominees. It's amazing and disturbing how far people will go to push a political agenda, in the middle of a pandemic. Wear your masks when you are in buildings where you can't really socially distance, how hard is that.

Plans for the day, we will be doing our grocery shopping this morning (wearing our masks) as well as a few household chores. This afternoon I'll be setting up to work for RTI tomorrow when I go out and list once again. No long trips this time, I'll be within a county or so from home unlike the last couple of weeks when I was a few hours away.

Have a great day, if you go out where your masks.

No comments: