Links

Sunday, July 05, 2020

Sunday

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, I'm up watching the movie Dave and collecting my thoughts for the day. My co-author is once again slacking, but that could be due to the fact that we have two house guests cats here still as Hayley's Cats Fig and Tilly are still here. Speak of the Devil my co--author is here.

Yesterday Michelle and I went over to Moke and Ang's 4th of July picnic at their new home.
I have to say it is a beautiful home in a beautiful location with an majestic view especially this fall when the leaves change colors. It's on top of the hill and they are one of the last homes on that road and they have a nice sized lot. I can see an in ground pool in their future.

Other than that that was pretty much our 4th, Michelle did run over to Jim and Chris's yard sale that they had set up for a little while.

Today is back to normal, heading out and doing our grocery shopping this morning and then coming home to do what we normally do on Sunday's. I'm probably heading south tomorrow to finish up listing the segment I started for RTI last week. I just want to get this final one done as it has been a big pain in the butt.

Have yourselves a great day and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: