Links

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Happy Birthday Kylea Rae Dalton

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Great-Niece Kylea Rae Dalton a very Happy Birthday today.

This little photogenic girl is an absolute bundle of joy to be around, I stole this picture from my nice Amy, I believe that just like last year that she took the kids to Idlewild Park over this past weekend, spoiled kids...lol

Let's see, if my math is correct and she was born on this date in 2012, that would make her 2,557 days old (that is 8 to you who use that antiquated 365 day Calendar. I can remember the day this little bundle of joy was born like it was yesterday. I know Ralphie was looking forward to the steak the hospital served him that night.

If you happen to see this little bundle of joy today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish her the happiest of Birthdays today.

Happy Birthday Kynlea.

No comments: