Links

Friday, July 10, 2020

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday....or something like that.

Well it has been a good week for me I would like to say. I have some more listing work in hand for RTI that I will do next week, it'll be a one day thing but it does get me out of the house for a while.

Yesterday morning we woke up to an unpleasant surprise, our Air Conditioner (it was ours) was shorting out and not working. It's in the 90's this week so I ran to Lowes and actually picked up a better one than we had. The one we had in the bedroom was 10,000 BTU, this one is 14,000 BTU's and is actually blue tooth enabled and we can run it from ALEXA once we get it all configured. The old one is up in the garage and needs repaired.

Michelle and I woke up yesterday morning and found out we are once again empty nesters. Chad we assume moved back in with Laiah in the middle of the night. We all knew this was coming, especially if Michelle and I have to relocate due to the work situation. They broke up a few years ago, but they are one of those couples that you knew were going to get back together. I think they are both a little lost without the other one, so we're happy for them.

This evening Hayley is going to be coming over with her Maid of Honor Bethany and they are going to work on some crafts for a couple of events. One is Hayley's bridal shower and the other is Bethany's daughters upcoming birthday.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Do something to make those around you smile.

No comments: