Links

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well once again the week has started and Monday is behind us and we are once again staring down the barrel of a Tuesday. Still can't think of a better reason to do a Tidbits.

* 18,685 days ago I was born. Down in Georgia at an Army Base that my father was stationed at.

* 3,908 days ago I fulfilled a lifetime dream and graduated from West Virginia University. I took the better late than never attitude approach.

* 2,509 days ago Michelle and I went out on our first date. Pizza at Pizza Hut and out to watch the movie 10,000 BC.

* 1,733 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle.

* 1,270 days ago in front of our closest friends and family we exchanged our marital vows and became Husband and Wife.

* I have 6,152 days to go until retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* I have 338 more days of content to write before my Goodbye 2015 Blog is written and posted.

* There are still 332 more shopping days left to go until Christmas. If you haven't started yet, don't feel bad as I'm sure most people haven't even began yet.

* 308 days to go until I add another year to my anniversary of my 21st Birthday. This will be my 31st Anniversary in case anyone is counting.

* In 110 more days my niece Brittany will be Graduating from West Virginia University.

* There are only 52 more days to go until Springtime.

* This is my 3,937th Blog post that I have written in the little over a decade that I have been writing George's Journal. I wouldn't even want to guess a word count that to that total or even a picture count that have appeared here.

* Next Monday is Groundhog Day. I've sent Phil some fine cigars, some liquor and a midget female groundhog prostitute with another one on the way. I'm going to try to have him so out of his mind he won't see his shadow.

* Big snow storm we were supposed to get here, somehow didn't make it here. Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?

* Still working on the Hall Family Heritage site. I have a long way to go on this, but I'm getting there.

* No plans this upcoming week for us, Michelle has been putting in long hours and will probably be working this weekend to help get all of their W-2's out on time. It is tax season.

* I did see and talk to my Sister Pam last Friday, I forgot to ask her how Calvin is liking Fairmont State. I know he has classes on Saturdays, but that is about all I remember from the conversation.

* Michelle is doing great on her weight loss, I think the last she told me is it is 67 lbs overall and 40 since surgery. I've put on 10 or 12 pounds since Thanksgiving, come on Springtime.

* I realize that during this time of the year, when it's cold outside and the days are short. That I don't have a very exciting life. My life is much more exciting in the Summertime when I can get out and around.

* Have a Great Day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: