Links

Sunday, January 04, 2015

Sunday Morning

Here I sit, yet once again going on just a couple of hours of sleep. I was the last one to lose my battle with the dreaded Sandman last night and the first one to recover from that losing battle last night. I'm up early once again and I'm getting an early start converting old family VHS tapes to digital format.

Me and Gary found all of the old family VHS tapes last night and I bought a converter last night and am converting many of the old tapes to digital format, including my Brother Gary and his band winning the Preston County Buckwheat Festival Battle of the Bands, which I have attached at the end of this post. So far I have 4 tapes converted, the one posted, an hour and a half tape (not all of interest) of Christmas 1988, Brittany's first Birthday party at Dad's, Valarie's Little Miss Pageant from 1989 Val and Her best friend Heather were back to back contestants.

I've still got some more converting to do today, hence why I am up bright and early. I'm quite excited to be able to capture, convert, store and share so many old family memories from over 30 years ago that my Dad captured with his VHS camera.






No comments: