Links

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbit

* Well the work week is off to another start and we have Monday in our rear view mirrors now, now it's time to turn our attention to Tuesday and I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It was 18,664 days ago, at about the time this blog posts, that yours truly entered the world.

*  3,887 days ago I fulfilled a lifetime dream and graduated from West Virginia University. I seen it as better late than never.

* 2,488 days ago on a chilly night, I took a special lady out for dinner and a movie. 10,000 BC was probably the worst movie ever made, but the night was a total success as I met my soul mate.

* 1,712 days ago, right in our back yard, I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle. See next bullet for her answer.

* 1,249 days ago in front of our closest friends and family and the Marilla Center, we exchanged our marital vows.

* There are only 73 more days to go until Springtime. Considering what the weather looks like outside, it can't get here soon enough.

* Have I ever mentioned here before that I Hate Snow?

* Brittany Graduates in 131 more days, she is getting ready to start her last Semester at WVU.

* Michelle and I are 212 days away from our fourth wedding anniversary.

* We are 329 days away from my Birthday.

* If you are planning on your Christmas Shopping this year, you have 353 more days of shopping to get it done.

* In  359 more days, my Goodbye 2015 Blog post will post. I have plenty of time to add content.

* In about 6,170 days or so, give or take a few hundred here or there, I will finally enter the world of retirement.

* This is my 3,912th blog that I have written for George's Journal.

* Now that the holidays are over with and days are still pretty short, this has to be my least favorite time of the year. Although my most favorite time of the year (Spring) is slowly approaching.

* I'm not sure if I have ever even mentioned it before here, but I Hate Snow (A Lot). Give me springtime with birds a singing and flowers a blooming.

* I have converted all of the old family VHS tapes to digital (found another one Sunday Evening), now it's just editing and putting them out on Youtube. I'm trying to get some creative ideas now that I have so much footage AND a great Camcorder that someone very special bought me for Christmas this year.

* After take the Family Medical Leave Act a few weeks ago to take care of Jean, my Sister Pam has finally returned to work.

* It's time to start planning events for 2015, namely the 2015 Picnic.

* WVU has a new Athletic Director to replace Oliver Luck, Shane Lyons was named yesterday as the new Athletic Director.

* The Baseball Park is really progressing, it's really starting to look like it will be ready for play in the very near future, I can't wait to attend a few games this year for both WVU and the West Virginia Blackbears. 

* Not sure if I have ever mentioned this here before or not, but I HATE SNOW!!

* Hi ho hi ho


No comments: